Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Optimize your Productivity....Rest in Him!

Experience from a while back:


"Yesterday, I declared that I would focus and He honored that with a focus that I have not had in a while. The previous day I attended a prayer meeting where His presence was almost tangible. I was touched in a very deep place. By the time I arrived at my mom's all I could do was sleep. Such a deep sleep, the kind you have when you are anesthetized for surgery. The Holy Spirit does this to me sometimes after downloading word at church that He wants to 'install' into my being. It was that kind of 'nap' on Thursday. Then Friday was extremely productive without working for 10-12 hours. Incredible how after resting in Him productivity is exponentially increased regardless of how much time you spend. It's a mystery! His love is infinite. Why do we limit Him?

Spending time resting in Him does so much more than we think. Resting in Him is the best investment in our productivity that we can make. Be productive.....Rest in Him! If it's difficult at first, be patient with yourself and keep trying. He said "be still and know that I am God." So be still and know that He is God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I look forward to connecting with you. In the meantime, please share this blog with your friends and family members.

Blessings in Christ,
Sonia