Monday, December 1, 2014

Isaiah 13: Pray and be Prepared - Bears Repeating

The post below was 1st published in April of 2011 about Isaiah 13 as related to America. But consider America today as you read Isaiah 19. How unrecognizable the landscape is to even just 10 years ago. Indeed we need to watch and pray without ceasing!


___________________________________________________________________________________________________


"Read Isaiah 13 - Pray and Be Prepared"

 - Bears Repeating

April 1, 2011 at 12:41am
Shocking! I just heard Rick Joyner confirm what the Lord showed me a few weeks ago about Egypt. But I did not "sound the alarm."  Glad he is doing so. I even considered making it my status on FB about. That is, the events that have been unfolding in Egypt being foretold in Isaiah 19.  I read it around the time of the uprising and was simply astonished! It seemed so very clear! I was even going to ask some prophetic friends what they thought about the correlation. And of course, busyness got the best of me. But God is bringing it up again so I wanted to share something else from Isaiah.

Last October the Lord had me reading Isaiah 13 over and over again and I saw He was speaking about America and that it would be in about 2 years. That within 2 years, America as we know it would be unrecognizable. I agree that the expected devastation is economic but there is also a military component to it. Some opportunistic enemy considering it the perfect time to attack. Sounds shocking but I believe God is giving us the opportunity to pray, repent, turn from our wicked ways that He may heal the nation. Unfortunately, I believe we are a stiff-necked people who will ignore the writing on the wall and still go our own way so that He have to judge and allow certain things to happen.  But we are hearing from prophets like Rick Joyner, that on the other side there is hope and a better America. I pray that's the case because I believe in the loving and merciful character of our God. It would not surprise me if He has a better America planned but I won't be upset if that's not the case because He will always be with His people. His plans are always best! But being a lukewarm Christian is and will become less and less of an option.

So I believe He's telling us, specifically me as I get these warnings, "pay attention and tell people what you see and hear. Some will listen and act."  So read Isaiah 13, pray, draw closer to Him so that you can hear and see more, and therefore, be prepared for what is surely coming. Find your right place in the Body of Christ, that's not an option, and do what He says to do! When catastrophe comes, those who are Christ's should be the ones with the solutions and the peace that surpasses all understanding. God is love and His desire is that no one should perish, that is go into eternity without Him. We are told not to fear when we hear of wars and rumors of warns in Matt. 24.

I know this is very sobering but it's a time to seek God all the more! Get around believers who are completely sold out for the cause of Christ and doing the work of the Kingdom.

We are living exciting times!

Let's watch and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I look forward to connecting with you. In the meantime, please share this blog with your friends and family members.

Blessings in Christ,
Sonia